MEN’S BLADE-TEC™ 2.0 V-NECK SHIRT $125.00
From Opedix> The BLADE-Tec 2.0 shirt extended their patented Torque Reform Technology to the upper body and connected another key link in the kinetic chain. Over two years of development work and extensive proto-typing and testing have resulted in a the right balance of compression and tension to comfortably correct muscular imbalances- improving performance, enhancing posture and reducing pain. The unique scapular support and load distribution systems provide mechanical support and enhance sensory input to promote dynamic alignment and improve stability and range of motion- allowing you to do the things you love longer, better and with less pain and fatigue. Activate your upper kinetic chain and improve the way you move through life with the BLADE-Tec 2.0.
Functionality: 4/5 Very useful to help distribute the load via the scapular support system.
Weight: 4/5 Durable fabric, sturdy material, weighty but necessary as it gives proper positioning to the human frame.
Durability: 5/5 Good use of a sturdy material that seems to be long lasting.
Appearance: 5/5 Simple design. Fits well under a blouse or plate carrier.
Overall Score: 18/20
Material Disclosure: I was given these Opedix shirt via Spotter Up and was not required to write a postive review.
- 33 Panel construction for optimal fit and function
- V-neck design for use under a dress shirt or sportswear
- Longer cut with silicon gripper elastic at the hem to ensure proper positioning and tension while active
- Breathable moisture wicking OPX and TR+ mesh fabric to help regulate temperature and manage moisture
- OPX base fabric: 200 grams per square meter, 80% polyester/20% spandex
- TR+ mesh banding fabric: 82% polyester/18% spandex
- Anti-odor treatment
- Made in the USA
- US patent #9,009,863
Pic courtesy of Huntinfit.com and Runnersworld.com
Thanks to J. Paisley, retired Special Forces and Delta Medic, of Cagmain.com for the review.