- Step 1: Sit down with your butt on an exercise mat or on a bench. Grab a medicine ball and hold with both hands.
- Step 2: Hold your feet a few inches off the ground with your knees slightly bent. You can do a variation as shown in this video.
- Step 3: Begin exercise by leaning back slightly to where you have to hold yourself up with your abs.
- Step 4: Next, twist your torso and bring the medicine ball to your left side and briefly touch the ground with the ball.
- Step 5: Next, twist to the right side and touch the ground with the medicine ball.
- Step 6: Repeat back and forth for the desired reps.
Use core exercise sliders. Sliders work smoothly on all surfaces. Use them to strengthen your core, and to get your arms, legs and stomach engaged. Try the exercise in the video and keep your hands on the floor. Do as many reps as you want. Use them in various ways to get a total body workout that is very low impact but highly effective for core development.
Add a sandbag. All you need is at least 4 square feet of space to train in! Get at it!
Follow our regular channel at Spotterup on YouTube
Follow our WEBSITE
Follow on Instagram
Follow on WeMe
Visit our STORE
*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.