The smoke has cleared. The damage is done. I’m sitting here watching the news and realizing how out of touch how many of the world’s leaders are with reality. Before the weekend was over, 118 people at a concert hall, and at least 40 people elsewhere in Paris were killed by coordinated terrorist attacks.
Wielding AK-47s and hurling explosives, defenseless citizens in a nation with strict gun control, were killed in a sickening attack.
The morning before the attack President Obama said ISIS was contained.
On Friday David Cameron said: “I am shocked by events in Paris tonight. Our thoughts and prayers are with the French people. We will do whatever we can to help.” What are you shocked by David? With your access to intelligence information during your time in office couldn’t you connect the dots?
Recently, Secretary of State, John Kerry, said of the alleged death of ISIS Englishman known as Jihadi John, “with the death of Jihadi John we are winning and ISIS is losing.”
Months earlier Clinton stated that we as a nation must try an relate with the enemy, “leaving no one on the sidelines, showing respect even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and insofar as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view.”
Earlier this year, President Obama called ISIS “a JV team”.
It seems Michigan’s Republican governor is the only one making sense because he is putting the Administration’s efforts to allow Syrian refugees into Michigan’s borders on hold following the deadly attacks in Paris.
We have had it pushed down our throats by progressives that any criticism of Islam is some kind of blind bigotry toward Muslims as a people. The West needs to wake up. If fourteen centuries of fighting against the mad push of Islamic terror into the West isn’t a good indicator of the intentions of extreme Islam, then exactly what is?
The goal of ISIS, and many of their silent followers that live in the West and who are watching with bated breath, is Sharia Law and an Islamic Caliphate over the world.
Are you shocked yet?
Anyone leader who is shocked by what occurred in France is a fool and is unqualified to lead. We continue to allow Syrians into our borders even after this sickening bloodbath. How many of these refugees have military experience, how many are Jihadi sympathizers, and how many are ticking-time bombs? Yet President Obama wants to accelerate their entry into America without properly vetting them. It is understood that many are simply refugees who are seeking a better life but how about the rest coming in? For $2000.00 you can purchase an authentic passport from Syria and use any identity that you so desire. Why accelerate the process? Shouldn’t we slow it down so we can properly vet these people?
As a relative of Vietnamese refugees I do understand the plight of people fleeing their country, however the ‘boat people’ who came in waves to our shores were not importing violence nor was Buddhism ever a threat to anyone’s borders.
Stanford University psychologist Leon Festinger stated that, “A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts or figures and he questions your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point.” How can you ever qualify what something IS or IS not if you are not allowed the proper words to describe it? During the Democratic debates Clinton and the other Democratic presidential candidates in the debate declined to use term ‘radical Islam’.
Are these politicians so completely enamored with themselves that they cannot see the truth in front of their eyes?
I do believe these failed leaders, such as Hilary Clinton or Barack Obama whom tout themselves as qualified leaders of the world, are rationalizing their thinking rather than reasoning. University of Virginia psychologist Jonathan Haidt essential described “disconfirmation bias” as a way in which people refute arguments and debunk proof and facts because they find it uncongenial with their own beliefs. Essentially they are being lawyers rather than scientists. Seems fitting doesn’t it? We haven’t seen Obama’s Harvard school records but he is supposed to be a brilliant Constitutional professor. Haven’t we heard him lecture us enough about what is wrong with this nation, and how we need to change our beliefs to line up with his? Hilary Clinton was also a lawyer and she refused to apologize for laughing about 12-year-old rape victim she maligned in court.
Do they want to win their case, or do they want to tell the truth? If the world has any honest lawyers, they too would follow the same clues as the rest of the world.
What other bread crumbs do you need?:
- October 2, 2015 – 2015 Parramatta shooting. A NSW Police Force civilian employee was shot dead outside NSW Police Force headquarters on Charles Street, Parramatta, Sydney by a 15-year old lone gunman. The gunman then engaged with NSW Police Special Constables in a shootout before being killed, 2 dead.
- October 3, 2015 – A Japanese man was shot and killed in a similar fashion to an Italian aid worker killed 4 days earlier. The attack has been claimed by ISIL.
- 3, 2015 – In Baghdad, two suicide bombings in Shiite majority neighborhoods kill at least 18 people and injure 61. Attack claimed by ISIL.
- 5, 2015 – Two suicide bombings in Kabul targeted an Afghan intelligence center. 3 people were injured in the attack, claimed by the Taliban.
- October 7, 2015 – Militants of Al-Shabaab ambushed and killed the nephew of Somalia’s president, Hassan Sheikh Mohamud. 2 dead.
- October 10, 2015 – In the 2015 Ankara bombings at least 95 people were killed and 245 injured. According to two high ranked sources in the Turkish security forces ISIL is most likely responsible.
- October 10, 2015 – Multiple suicide bombings in Chad killed 33 people and injured 51. The attack is believed to be the work of Boko Haram.
- October 11, 2015 – A bomb attack in Kabul, targeting a British military convoy injured 7 Afghan civilians. The attack has been claimed by the Taliban.
- October 22, 2015 – 20 people were killed in the northeast state of Borno, Nigeria in a Boko Haram attack.
- October 31, 2015 – Bomb on board a Russian jet brings it down in Sinai, bound for St Petersburg, killing 224 people.
- November 12, 2015 – Twin suicide bombings kill 42 people in the capital city of Beirut.
- November 13, 2015 – A series of seven attacks kill 132 people in the capital city of Paris.
Will the Paris attacks get the world leaders to unite and do something other than dropping a few bombs on an ISIS training camp? A sustained strategy should have been inacted long before thousands of men, women and children were raped, sold into slavery or killed; long before millions of people were displaced. Let’s see if these leaders will lead rather than trying to argue a problem away.
The truth is ISIS is dying on the battlefield but every terror attack attracts adherents to fill the ranks because they think its cool and sexy. 50,000 Europeans have left the West in order to fight overseas. The Progessive agenda of idealizing man as an imperfect creature that can be humanized through love, good climate-conditions and jobs is false. The plans of our leaders is failing.