Spotterup.com attended Federal Range Day, an annual defense industry live fire event hosted by Trijicon and ADS, Inc. The team of three, including Jay and Dale, took part in the five ranges as well as looked at some of the featured companies, products, and technologies that were on exhibit throughout the Crucible Training Facility in Fredericksburg, VA.
ADS Federal Range Day was at Trijicon’s Crucible Training Facility in Fredericksburg, VA on Friday, June 9 from 0900 to 1400.
Much of this is old hat to some but for others this may be the new gear you need.
Tru-Specs pants. Ultra thin, durable material for dextrous movement. Notice the different colors on the table to the side of the user. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents.
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
28 – 44 with 30″, 32″ & 34″ inseams
Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
S&S Precision Nav Boards. Conducting night time parachute operations is serious business, even for the best. The NavBoard™ Series is purposely built for in-flight navigation, giving you what you need when you need it. The NavBoard™ Tab is the latest addition to the S&S Precision NavBoard™ Series, with its modular design, there is space to configure your smartphone/tablet/GPS devices horizontally or vertically. Mounts into a jumper’s armor carrier kangaroo pouch or parachute harness for easy accessibility. The NavBoard™ Tab includes a red illuminated compass and red V-Lite™, Velcro adhesives for your devices, and retention straps for added security.
The Velcro loops on the SMRs and Velcro hooks on the back of the GRT – Base Plate, ensure a secure fit.
The Gear Retention Track™ (GRT) – Kangaroo Insert Kit includes:
- GRT – Base Plate with Velcro on the back
- Three SMRs with Velcro on the front
Eagle Industries. Notice the magazine sticking to the magnet. More info to come.
ARMORVENT body armor carrier innovation. Conduction of body heat, convective airflow and evaporation of sweat combine to greatly reduce surface temperatures between the skin and body armor carrier. This performance ensures optimal comfort and maximizes the operational effectiveness for military, law enforcement and corrections personnel.
The Sorinex Ductile Iron Kettlebells. These bells are made with a high-grade ductile iron stronger than standard casting. This means breaking handles are essentially a problem of the past. Combine their durability with the smooth finish and 10-year warranty. These kettlebells can be bought in any combination and range.