I’ve been telling people about Skora for years but usually they scratch their heads and wonder what I’m talking about.
If you like close fitting shoes and comfort I recommend you go with Skora. With each shoe you get a good barefoot feeling. The shoes are flexible, lightweight and made with soft materials. Skora uses what they call their RealFit™ design that gives the feet maximum comfort.
The shoes have a bio-mechanically correct fit for a natural ride, a wider forefoot that gives your feet natural comfort, and rounded outsole edges that encourage natural movement. Each shoe comes with asymmetrical lacing. The seamless, no-tongue sign rids you of hot-spots.
The shoes price in from about $99.00-$179.00. The brand has been out of stock for months and rumors are they might be bought out. If you’re looking for a good shoe and maybe some good deals then search the web. Let’s hope we see more of them soon. Below are just two models that might be available in the near future:
The Tempo offers responsive cushioning that protects but doesn’t interfere.
- Responsive cushioning provides a smooth underfoot feel
- Ultimate flexibility allows the shoe to move with you
- Second-skin upper wraps your foot for a perfect fit
- Anatomical lacing helps prevent rubbing
- Zero drop brings you closer to natural running form
- High abrasion rubber optimizes durability
- Lightweight, minimal and breathable
- Seamless (no-sew) upper reduces weight and minimizes hot-spots
- Antimicrobial insole helps fight odor
- Zero-drop construction lets the foot move naturally
- Asymmetric, no-tongue design reduces pressures on top of foot
- IBR outsole provides incredible ground feel without sacrificing protection
Brought to you by the dudes at Spotter Up