Converse Priced at $150.00
- Features a Gore-Tex seam sealed membrane for waterproof capabilities
- Utilitarian elastic closure and cotton laces for a secure fit
- Fused upper is crafted with a tonal reflective panel for high visibility
- Safety orange sockliner matches the Urban Utility apparel collection
- Arrives in premium Urban Utility packaging
CONVERSE URBAN UTILITY COLLECTION
Crafted with the efficiency of peak performance in mind, the Urban Utility range elevates winter staples to functional new heights. This five-piece footwear and apparel line—which includes a retooled version of the Chuck Taylor 70’s Utility Hiker and Converse Jump Boot—is constructed with Gore-Tex bonded seams throughout for waterproof wear, reflective panels for visibility, and military-inspired textiles for added durability.
The Chuck 70 is a re-crafted throwback that uses modern design to celebrate the original All Star from the 1970s. Things like more cushioning and thicker rubber let you rediscover that era of classic basketball off the court. It has the look and feel of a ‘70s-era court Chuck, but without the smell.