The Streamlight TLR-8 Weapons Mounted Light is a small yet super bright 500 lumen tactical light designed to fit a broad array of weapons. A red laser gives the TLR-8 an edge over other lights for a wide variety of tactical situations. The TLR-8 enables shooters to identify a potential threat and accurately engage it, even from an awkward position.
- 500 lumen white C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 4,300 max candela, 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Custom TIR optic for concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- 3 Modes: Laser only, LED only, both Laser and LED; selectable by pressing both switches.Double tap either switch within ¼ second activates strobe (if enabled).
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Red laser 640-660nm Runs 18 hours (laser only)
- Length 2.15 inches (5.46 centimeters) Weight 2.64 ounces (74.84 grams)
- User enabled strobe function.
- Low profile ambidextrous switch
- Safe off feature to prevent accidental activation
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
A single CR123A lithium battery powers the TLR-8’s LED to deliver 4,300 candela and 500 lumens with an integrated 640-660nm red laser at the bottom for aiming. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
It can operated in three modes: laser-only, LED-only or dual mode using both light and laser. The run time is 1.5 hours with the light or 18 hours with laser only. TLR-8 lights feature a one-handed, snap on and tighten interface that keeps your hand clear of the muzzle when installing or detaching.
Backed with Streetlight’s limited lifetime warranty, the TLR-8 has an MSRP of $350
You can get your very own Streamlight TLR-8 HERE
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $163.62Was: $179.44
- Price: $100.04Was: $109.44
- Price: $311.05Was: $351.86
- Price: Check on Amazon