Phoenix, AZ – Trojan Firearms has introduced their new line of 9mm AR platform carbines: the PRO9V1 series.
These rifles are not just converted AR-15’s, but the Phoenix, Arizona based company specifically designed a pistol caliber carbine from the ground up for superior reliability, whilst still retaining the handling of the standard AR platform.
Trojan Firearms 9mm PRO9V1 Rifle
During the engineering process, particular attention was given to improve the common issues found in the majority of 9mm carbine blow back gas systems.
All PRO9V1 rifles are CNC machined using high-grade aircraft billet aluminum in the lower, upper and hand rail. The lower features Teflon coated springs and detent pins, as well as an enhanced flared mag well. The 16-inch light weight contour barrel is made of 4150V steel with Nitride finish and features a Grater Gen II 9mm tunable muzzle brake. Other great features on the PRO9V1 include a Gen II ambidextrous charging handle and the Trojan Firearms adjustable drop-in trigger group.
The two models in this new product series are the PRO9V1-G (MSRP $1,399.00) which is compatible with 9mm Glock magazines, and the PRO9V1-M (MSRP $1,549.99) which is compatible with 9mm MBX/STI 2011 magazines. The PRO9V1-G is also available in a California 2017 compliant version (MSRP $1,449.99).
All models are currently available through your nearest authorized Trojan Firearms retailer.
Model- PRO9V1-G , 9×19mm Cal. Blow back gas system. Our PRO9V1-G model is our first platform to feature the pistol caliber rounds using Glock magazine compatibility. Not simply a converted AR-15, the PRO9V1 has been specifically designed for superior reliability while retaining the familiar handling and controls of the AR platform. The PRO9V1 went through extensive engineering designs in order to improve the common issues found in the majority of 9mm carbine blow back gas systems.
- TFA-9 fire control group
- Gen III ambi charging handle included.
- CNC machined, high grade aircraft billet aluminum (lower, upper, and hand rail).
- Enhanced flared lower mag well.
- Free float key-mod hand rail system.
- Enhanced lower parts featuring Teflon® coated springs and detent pins.
- Tension set screw with matching lock screw to maintain tightness of upper and lower match set.
- 16″ barrel length, 4150V steel with Nitride finish and light weight contour.
- The Grater Gen II 9mm tunable muzzle brake.
- Glock mag compadable.
* Currently this does NOT include a magazine with sale.