The TANDEMKROSS “HALO” Charging Ring is now available for Glock owners and offers a rapid and consistent option to charge your Glock.
Quick Reasons WHY YOU WOULD NEED IT
- Easier to operate for shooters with smaller hands / younger shooters
- Same for weaker grip strength / Arthritis
- If your Glock does not have front serrations while using a rear mounted optic
- If you use a side-mounted charging handle that impedes with holster or comfort
- Faster and more reliable charging of the firearm
- Competitive shooters who focus on consistency and speed
- I’ve seen an 9 year old quickly cycle this “HALO” flawlessly every time!
Quick Reasons WHY YOU MAY NOT NEED IT
- If you appendix carry, for duty, or do not continually train charging with a handle/ring
- If your holster/rig does not support rear attachments
- Shoot competitively in a division which does not allow charging handles/rings
- Prefer charging firearm with firm grip on slide
I’ve already been shooting with the “HALO” charging ring for a year now which TANDEMKROSS also produces for the Smith & Wesson “Victory”. I’ve relied upon it during USPSA/NSSF speed shooting competitions to quickly recharge my pistol and easily work through malfunctions.
This “HALO” Ring for Glock is the same high-quality of light aircraft grade aluminum and is American made, +lifetime warranty from TANDEMKROSS.
Supported Glock Models:
- G17 GEN4
- G19 GEN4
- G22 GEN4
- G23 GEN4
- G26 GEN 4
- G27 GEN 4
- G35 GEN4
- G41 GEN4 MOS .45
From attending various shooting events I’ve now met most of the folks who work for TANDEMKROSS, I can honestly say they run a quality business where the customer service is as good as it gets. They stand behind all of their components and are always happy to answer any questions, I definitely recommend you check them out and give this Glock “HALO” a try!
SpotterUp Team Shooter #SpotterUpTeam
[amazon_link asins=’B016X1OO5G,B01GGQ095M,B074F1QJ3J’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’spoup-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’ac73aeb2-b762-11e7-9e9e-53d4d91b7d60′]