One small papaya (152 grams) contains:
- Calories: 59.
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams.
- Fiber: 3 grams.
- Protein: 1 gram.
- Vitamin C: 157% of the RDI.
- Vitamin A: 33% of the RDI.
- Folate (Vitamin B9): 14% of the RDI.
- Potassium: 11% of the RDI.
- Trace amounts of calcium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B3, B5, E and K.
Blueberries are among the most nutrient dense berries. A 1 cup serving (148 grams) of blueberries contains:
- Fiber: 4 grams.
- Vitamin C: 24% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K: 36% of the RDA.
- Manganese: 25% of the RDA.
- Then it contains small amounts of various other nutrients.
They are also about 85% water, and an entire cup contains only 84 calories, with 15 grams of carbohydrates.
Calorie for calorie, this makes them an excellent source of several important nutrients.