Spotter Up Reviewers want to send the most relevant information to users. We want to support great companies and inform our audience. Posting your product shows that you have confidence in your product. If you are interested in submitting your product for review at Spotter Up Tactical Solutions, the information you need is listed below. WE DO NOT put our writer’s under pressure to produce good reviews of the product tested. Our integrity is important to us and should be important to you. We give honest feedback at Spotter Up. None of our writers are bound by any written, verbal, or implied contract to give products a good review. All opinions are the writer’s own and are based off their personal experience with the product. Here are the three ways we normally acquire a product:
1. We purchase the product to be reviewed with our own money.
2. We are given a writer’s discount to do the review.
3. We produce a review in exchange for the product.
Please keep this information in mind:
- We will not accept/request an item unless we believe it will be of interest to our audience.
- We reserve the right to reject any item submitted for a review. Please do not submit an item to us without first obtaining our agreement to conduct a review.
- We will send you an email informing you of our desire to conduct a review if the item falls within Spotter Up’s scope. Upon approval, we will assign the appropriate reviewer.
- We will use your items during our process. For this reason we generally do not return reviewed items. The following may occur:
- We may choose to keep your item.
- We may choose to give your items away as part of our contest or giveaways. If the product sample(s) must be returned, it is the vendor’s responsibility to inform us before an item is sent to our office. Please include return shipping information, including postage paid shipping labels and RMA information or items will be considered non-returnable.
- We may keep the item if the return transaction has not been completed within 30 days; we cannot be liable for its failure to be returned after the stated 30 day period expires.
- We aim for balanced and thoughtful reviews. We will be writing an unbiased review of your product, if you send us a product. You will not be given the chance to “approve” the review prior to publication, nor will you be given editorial authority of any kind. We publish both positive and negative reviews, regardless of the review outcome.
- We will only review working items. If your item(s) appear to be defective, you will be contacted and given the choice of re-submitting or not.
- We will attempt to post your review on our site within 4-6 weeks but it may be as long as 60 days from the time we first receive your item.
How to Submit a Product for Review:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-206-8385
Include your Contact Info:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Product Name and manufacturer
- Target Market
- Company Website Link
Wait for a reply email. Not every product fits our mission. If your item is within our scope we will send you an email acknowledging our desire to conduct a review. In our reply email we will ask you to send your product to our office, and we will give it to the appropriate reviewer(s).
How/Where to Submit a Product for Review:
If possible send at least two (2) samples of the product to:
Spotter Up Tactical Solutions
15808 Mackenzie Manor Drive
You also should include:
- A press kit (Product photos, Technical specifications, if relevant, PR contact information, Technical contacts, if relevant)
- Return shipping information, including shipping labels and RMA information
For questions about the review process, please call or email us at:
We provide a 1-5 scale rating in the following categories and an overall rating:
- Comfort (if applicable)
- Overall Rating
The scale is defined as:
- Poor/unacceptable: Worse than expected, or desirable; of a low or inferior standard or quality.
- Fair: In conformity with reasonable expectations, but in comparison to competitors is may be deficient
- Average: Common item; item neither lacks from or is superior than a competitors item.
- Good: The item is desirable and has qualities that excel in comparison to a competitors item
- Excellent: Outstanding, possesses superior quality; remarkably good
- Overall Rating: We will give it the overall rating
Our writers note on all of their reviews if it applies:
I received this product as a courtesy from the manufacturer via Spotter Up so I could test it and give my honest feedback. I am not bound by any written, verbal, or implied contract to give this product a good review. All opinions are my own and are based off my personal experience with the product.
*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.”
We look forward to hearing about your products!