Decorated special forces veteran Chris Moyer, AKA “Dutch” goes through the mechanics and challenges of single man CQB for defending your home or workplace. Includes white board discussion comparing room clearing with a four man team. Dutch Moyer leads DCM Consulting providing leadership, firearms and top tier CQB training for law enforcement and select groups. To learn more about Dutch Moyer check out @DutchChrisMoyerActual on Instagram or email him directly at DCMConstulingActual@gmail.com. SUPPORT THE PODCAST. GET GUNFIGHTER GUN OIL! https://carrytrainer.com/merchandise
31 years served in the Unites States Army 26 of which were Special Operations Command/JSOC operator. Joined the Army in 1981 as an Armor Crewman and took a temporary break in 1986 and stayed affiliated with 19th Special Forces Group. Re-Joined 1991 went straight into Infantry, 1st/75th Ranger Battalion and on to various higher level jobs in the Unites States Army Special Operations Command.
- Planned and conducted small unit tactics in support of Unconventional Warfare, Special Reconnaissance, and Foreign Internal Defense and Direct Action missions.
- Took part in over 1000 of successful combat assaults in classified and unclassified missions in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Trained and participated in training Task Force partners (FBI HRT/Ranger Regiment/SAS/SASR/KSK/FSK/JTF2/U.S. Border Patrol) to include indigenous forces of Columbia, Thailand, Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait
- Trained Domestic Federal LE, United Kingdom, Australian, Canadian, New Zealander, German and Norwegian K9 Forces
- Operations Sergeant Major / Task Force Liaison Officer / Team Leader/K9 Handler/Operator Team Member
- Infantryman / Team Leader / Squad Leader / Platoon Sergeant
- K9 Program Manager USSOCOM
- Proficient in Pistol/Rifle/SAW MG/M240 MG/Carl Gustav AT gun and many various makes and models of small arms (to include foreign weapons) and crew served weapons.
Schools: U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy, Infantryman Basic and Advanced Noncommissioned Officer School (NCO), Jungle Operators Course, Military Freefall Parachutist, Pathfinder, Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) High Risk (Level C), Jumpmaster, Ranger, Airborne, Infantryman, Amor Crewman, Jungle Operations Warfare, Advanced Land Navigation, Sniper, SOT, Combat Lifesaver, Canine Handler, Canine Decoy, ITI, Survival Systems Instruction, 4 Wheel Drive School, Skip Barber Racing School, O’Neil Rally School
Decorations: Egyptian Parachutist Badge, German Parachutist Badge, Royal Thai Parachutist Badge, Pathfinder Badge, Ranger Tab, Parachutist Badge, Free Fall Parachutist Badge, Drivers Badge w/T designator, Combat Infantryman’s Badge, Expert Infantryman’s Badge
Legion of Merit
Bronze Star Medal (x5)
Joint Service Commendation Medal with Valor Device
Army Commendation Medal with Valor Device
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal (x2)
Iraqi Campaign Medal with 4 Campaign Stars
Afghanistan Campaign Medal with Arrowhead
- 1 Year working with Diamondback Tactical Body Armor and Tactical Gear Company as lead Special Operations liaison and design chief.
- Currently owner/Operator at DCM Consulting training the U.S. Air force STTS pipeline in Marksmanship and CQB.
- Working with Department of State as an expert in mobile and static security.
- Working with Kuwaiti MOI on numerous projects regarding marksmanship/CQB/K9
- Working with the KSA on an 8-week Operator/K9 Handler course
- Independent Contractor teaching various Law Enforcement agencies in Pistol/Rifle and Close Quarter Battle
*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.