Propper International Inc., headquartered in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico, has successfully secured a $45 million contract for the production of Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE) and other combat gear. This contract was awarded following an online bidding process, which attracted a total of six bids from various contenders. Specifics regarding work locations and funding will be defined with each subsequent order, and the contract is expected to conclude by September 7, 2028. The oversight of the contracting activity falls under the purview of the Army Contracting Command located in Natick, Massachusetts.
- Propper International Inc. has been granted a $45 million contract.
- The contract encompasses the production of Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment (MOLLE), Close Combat Rifleman Sets, and MOLLE Close Combat Automatic Weapon Sets.
- The contract was competitively awarded, with six online bids submitted.
- Details regarding work locations and funding will be determined on a per-order basis.
- The Army Contracting Command in Natick, Massachusetts, is responsible for overseeing the contract.