Here’s a quick look at our friend’s company called SRP.
- The Grab Harness is an innovative and revolutionary victim extrication tool designed to aid a rescuer in removing a victim from almost any threatening environment.
- The Grab 2 Harness was specifically designed for Fire & Rescue, EOD, Hazmat, CBRN, RIT Operations and rescue operations.
- Utilizes mechanical leverage for the rescuer to wrap webbing around the victim’s upper body cavity for hands free extraction.
- A heavy-duty extrication system with secured pouch & detachable option, bridging the gap between Care Under Fire (CUF) & Tactical Field Care (TFC).
- Provides emergency responders the leverage to evacuate any individual, regardless of their mission or operational equipment load out.
- The Xtraction Mode Micro Breakaway Harness is the stealth version of the original Xtraction with 50% reduction in weight and size for ease of use and deployment regardless of type of mission.
- The system integrates into any plate carrier, tactical vest, or ammunition belt via MOLLE webbing and can be incorporated into select tactical backpacks without the need for it to be physically attached.
There press release: Strategic Rescue Products is inspired by individuals from the very same industry that we serve, by creating industry-wide innovative solutions to reduce the risk posed to military and law enforcement personnel. We have practical fire and rescue industry knowledge uniquely combined with product development and marketing experience. Our principal mission is to Reduce Rescuer’s Risk by creating innovations that lead to safer and successful military and law enforcement incidents. We look to transform the military and law enforcement industry by bringing cutting-edge products to market.
Strategic Rescue Products provides all the capabilities and resources required, including Intellectual Property, Product Development, Product Design, Manufacturing and Distribution. The kernel of this strategy is in re-conceiving the business model as an innovation development platform providing the individuals closest to the job being done by Fire & Rescue, TACMED, LEO, Military, SOF personnel with the resources and infrastructure to develop and commercialize these innovative fire & rescue, law enforcement and military related products. All SRP products are tested by Intertek.