The Cobra Sled is the lightest and smallest hoistable evacuation stretcher on the market.
The Cobra Sled’s hoist straps are made from 5,500 lbs tensile strength Kevlar webbing with Kevlar stitching. An integrated chest harness directly attaches to both the horizontal and vertical hoist straps. There are four front drag straps that create 2 x 10 ft loops for operators to sling and drag forward in a hands-free configuration, as well as stabilizing straps in the back for uneven terrain.
Additionally, the Cobra sled has 3 ways to EXFIL an injured person. Not only can it be dragged but the Cobra sled also has carrying handles for a 4-person litter carry. Finally, you can add our lightweight combat carbon fiberpoles to do a 2 person litter carry.
- Decontamination Ready – Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Material, Kevlar Stitching, Kevlar Webbing
- All straps are included and configured for both vertical and horizontal hoist evacuations, dragging, and carrying. This includes the mission-critical chest harness
- Only weighs 9 pounds (4.1kg)
- Max carrying capacity of 600lbs
- Easy to assemble for quick medical extractions