“Mad Jack” Churchill MOLLE Knife Sheath from British Tactical2 min read
British Tactical have just released a MOLLE knife sheath available in three lengths of 5, 6 and 7 inches. They have named it in honor of “Mad Jack” Churchill who was known for the motto: “Any officer who goes into action without his sword is improperly dressed.”
It was developed at a customer’s request to modify their popular bayonet sheath for the SOG Seal PUP Knife and they extended the range to sizes above, the 7 inch is ideal for the Fairbairn Sykes Commando and other knives and it is the first version they are launching. Retails at $37.00 or £25.80 (inc VAT)
Some of its features.
- New Laser cut 500D/500D laminate MOLLE grid on front which lines up with the rear MOLLE rows for seamless mounting behind other pouches. Ultra strong and lightweight.
- New laser cut Laminate MOLLE/PALS attachment system. Lower profile, lighter weight and does not absorb moisture.
- Has own internal HDPE card blade insert. Free of charge replacement inserts for lifetime of product if ever needed.
- Adjustable hook and loop hand guard retention, sewn in lines to cut down to required size.
- Removable and adjustable bungee elastic retention loop and webbing tab at end of the hand guard, ideal to quickly loop over hand guard to hold in place.
- Two placements positions for retention hook/loop, high and low.
- Will also accept most knives up to 7 inches long and 1 1/4 inch wide.
- Available in Multicam Original, Coyote Brown and Black.
- Reinforced stitching using nylon bonded rot and mildew resistant thread and externally bound seams.
- Superb build quality with laser cut fabric (heat sealed), precision automated sewing.
- Proudly made in the UK.
- Lifetime Defect Warranty.
Here is a link to the listing
They are offering a 15% discount for readers of spotterup.com Coupon code SPOTTERUP
*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.