Marty is performing a kettlebell swing. Notice a few things in the video:
- His arm is straight but the elbow is not locked out as this can cause stress or injury on the joint.
- His torso is back and the bell is forward (bobble-head). If the bell is behind him his torso is forward. Doing this allows the momentum to be used best for completing a swing.
- His back is straight and he leans away from the bell.
- He is looking forward. He is not looking upwards or downwards as this will throw off his balance and reduce the posture and the swing.
- His arm is placed alongside his torso. If his arm is too far away from his torso the energy produced from the swing is minimal.
- If the arm is too far away from the torso he will not be able to control the bell as well.
- He uses controlled movement to get a proper swing.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $13.92Was: $17.95
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: $25.79Was: $34.95
- Price: $19.95
- Price: $7.19Was: $21.99
Brought to you from the dudes at Spotter Up!
Originally published on: Sep 25, 2015 @ 16:51