HEAVY DUTY LARGE TACTICAL BACKPACK called the Ghost Bag
Retails at $149.00 and comes in multiple color options.
Mk II Changes:
- Company logo changed to new Direct Action logo after rebranding
- Redesigned side pockets. Zipper to expand side pockets was removed and they are now equipped with elastic for expansion
It’s a lightweight and versatile backpack designed for Military and Law Enforcement operators. This pack has a wide camo and solid color selection that also makes it a great choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. You can also get it in snow camo – PenCott SnowDrift™ for winter activities. The camo/color selections with the low profile look and feel makes it a perfect Everyday Carry (EDC) bag. If you’re looking for a heavy duty MOLLE backpack for your laptop, tablet, iPad, hydration bladder, etc. or just a solid base for your bug out bag (BoB) – Ghost® made by Direct Action® is the best value for your money.
The Ghost® is 31+ liter 3-day backpack for both patrol and advanced tactical duties. The pack features two hydration bladder pockets – one in the main compartment with center tube exit and additional in the zippered back part. Hydration pocket in the main compartment can be easily be used for carrying a multiband radio devices or up to a 15” laptop. Direct Action® Ghost® features external pocket with internal organizer attached to backpack via Shock Cords. This solution allows attaching e.g. rain gear or helmet between pouch and backpack.
The outer pouch can be detached and either used separately or mount to any equipment via MOLLE/PALS system. It has its own carrying handle. Two front pockets of Direct Action® Ghost® fit small essentials and personal belongings. Additional side pockets can carry small and flat items, after unzipping they will fit a standard U.S. canteen or nalgene water bottle.
Laser-cut system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains a low profile look. Another benefit of the laser-cut system is that the material does not absorb water like traditional webbing MOLLE/PALS system will-therefore making the backpack lighter for its operator. Suspension system is based on comfortable S-profiled shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back.
Wide, removable webbing-based hip belt allows better distribution of weight when pack is loaded heavily. When removed it can be used on its own with the included low-profile suspenders. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating. Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, and provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- 100% 500D Cordura® fabric for durability
- Unique Patented CVS-Combat Vent System® for operator comfort during prolonged use
- Lightweight, durable, non moisture absorbing laser-cut MOLLE/PALS system
- Heavy Duty, glove friendly YKK® zippers
- Main compartment features internal mesh and hydration pockets
- One, detachable (3.5 liter / 214 cu in) external pocket with internal organizer and Shock Cord for e.g. helmet carry
- Two front pockets
- Two small side pockets that expand when unzipped
- Additional back compartment for hydration bladder or for carrying up to a 15″ laptop
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles
- Detachable hip belt (10.5 cm / 4 in wide) with standalone use option (with additional low profile straps)
- Velcro panel on external pouch (12 x 9.5 cm / 4.75 x 3.75 in) for ID patches
- Velcro panel on backpack (10.1 x 5.1 cm / 4 x 2 in) for ID patches
- Made of 500D Cordura® fabric
- All clips and buckles are Duraflex®/WooJin
- PenCott™, Kryptek™ and Multicam® camouflages are NIR treated
*Please note that you are purchasing only the bag. Contents shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
Products from Amazon.com‹ ›
*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Brought to you by the dudes at Spotter Up